Friday, December 22, 2006

About Option Jungle

Option trading can be likened to a "jungle out there". Option Jungle Blog is designed to enable all option traders or anyone interested in options alike to share option trade ideas and give and get feedback.

It is not a site to push a product or service or any particular strategy. It is to provide a path for all traders to be enlightened and empowered in using options as an investment strategy.

I am a self-taught option and stock trader since 1998.


I co-operated a small daytrading franchise in 1999 and later mentored self-directed investors in option trading. I use Interactive Brokers for my trade execution and I use prophet real-time java charts for my technical analysis.

My option trading focuses primarily on three approaches: short term momentum directional trading, credit spreads, and longer term "undervalued" or "overvalued" plays.

I hope that everyone will feel comfortable in participating in getting through the "jungle". Feel free to send me a "vine" anytime via email at tmk0427@gmail.com.