Monday, February 5, 2007

Get Your Daily NTY Supplements Now


That's right folks. Step right up. Get your nutritional supplements and while you're at it, get some of its maker's stock or options. Besides, a company with that kind of cheap-looking logo must be making money.

Check out the chart and tell me if we are too late to the game. The plan is to wait for a pullback and get into some calls. There is no real compelling r/r on the put credit spread action here. So I'll stick to directional calls for now.

I'm keeping an eye on the Mar 50 or 55 Calls currently trading around $5.00 and $2.00 respectively with low IV and earnings out of the way.

This stock is part of the S&P Small Cap 600 with profit takers not taking profits yet. I hope to get some discount on the premiums if it pullbacks sufficiently.

The simple 20 moving avg is still rising and way below current prices. I'd prefer to get an entry if it finds support around 51 or its 20 SMA. I'd also like to see some consolidation which may occur given the market sideways action lately.

Stay tuned.

No comments: